Thursday, February 7, 2008

Interaction Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?



So, if you don't know the line from the movie Ferris Bueller's day off I am sorry.... but I am not going to try to explain it in this blog. :) For those of you that know what I am talking about .... listen up.

Ok, so people... a blog is something that could be interactive (should be interactive)
It is as easy as this...

We write a page... you comment
We make you laugh.... you tell us we made you laugh in a comment
You have an opinion on something we said?...... you leave us a comment
You buy a wine we recommend and hate it?..... keep it to yourself :)

In all seriousness, we would love to hear from you.... it's really easy!
At the bottom of each blog there is a COMMENT link, just click on it and tell us what you think. We are waiting to hear from you!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Ahh, geez, i wrote a comment and then lost it because I did not have an account. So here I go again...where do I begin. Your blog has made me laugh, especially the story about the salami and the image of Jill eating Pig Skin..nice!

I have searched high and low for the wines you recommend and of course can only find the one that was "OK". I will continue to search.

I try to read your blog everyday to keep up with what is going on. Good luck in Spanish class, I expect great things from you.

Love you guys!
Jen

Jill Taylor and Jonathan Coln said...

Thanks Jenny! We love that you have tried to find the wines... we will continue to put them up.
We miss you and glad you get a chuckle from our adventures.
:) JT AND JC

AndrewUnk said...

Take more pictures, and tell Joniney that I have 3 individuals very seriously considering purchase of his sled. I would say that 2 of the 3 are qualified and motivated.

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/532594833.html

Love,

Keith

Jill Taylor and Jonathan Coln said...

Andy / Katie and baby Unk
We know you aren't going to sell the sled so stop bluffing!
hope you all are doing great... we miss you!
JC and JT