Thursday, February 28, 2008

Get this wine!


GET THIS WINE!
Wow, just had this wine tonight.
AMAZING!
Unfortunately Jonathan was not here to enjoy it with me.....
Winery: Rhodes
Name: Mas Llunes (which translates to many moons)
Type: Crianza
Year: 2003
Where to find it: The Baccus Store
This store is actually here in Girona.
That is where Jonathan bought it.
I can't seem to find it anywhere in the states. Here is another link for purchase. Vinissimus
If you would like I bottle.... I am taking orders.....

3 comments:

Chieftain said...

Nice bottle of wine, too bad Der Kahn is MIA. Where is the young redhead? The guys at Amante are getting worried.

AndyA said...

Of course I'd like a bottle, especially if it drinks well with or without food!

Thanks for keeping the blog going, it's quite fun for us as you both share you tribulations and new adventures!

Thx!

AndyA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.