Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My first Run......

I got up this morning.....yeah it was about 9am as we seem to keep staying up until Midnight.
Things just happen so much later here. So I am off running through the small corridors of the city down to the river. I think I am going to start counting the stairs we walk everyday just to see how many we walk up and down. Anyway I get down to the river and across the bridge. The city is just waking up and they are a few people out and about. It is cold and damp this morning.
I stumble upon a large park and decide to explore. To my amazement I have found the local market that runs every Tuesday and Saturday. Anything and everything you could want is here.
From clothes to jackets, shoes to bras, oranges to artichokes and more. Everyone has their rolling shopping bag and is getting their goodies for the week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How do you say pickle in spanish???It's about time you took this adventure on line!!! Glad to hear all is well- WB and HK in the 303.