Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hostess Chocolate Donettes



Ok, so we all remember the little chocolate hostess donettes... admit it you used to (or still) eat these little babies on a regular basis. Well I have found their equivalent in Girona...the chocolate croissant. The only differences between the 2 are that my croissant is made fresh every day, doesn't have any preservatives and the chocolate doesn't taste like wax. However my addiction to them is the same.... two days in a row I have gone down to the bakery at the bottom of the hill to pick up my 5 minutes of ectasy...so flaky and light with just the right amount of chocolate inside and the ends also dipped in chocolate. Oooooh I get hungry just thinking about it. I figure with all of the stairs I am walking I will burn the calories off no problem right? Anyway, I am starting to crave one now....... gotta run!

No comments: